FreightTracer 2.8 and FTConnectX 4.0.1 Release Notes
- We are now pinging the driver every 5 minutes, instead of every 15 minutes. Geocoding is still only taking place every 15 minutes.
- We implemented a "Stationary" sub-status, and will log when a driver is detected as not moving for 2 pings (10 minutes).
- We log "Stationary" and "Moving" to the Load Activity Log
- You can now enable/disable multiple users from the User Management page.
- We implemented a new user registration page that allows users to be created from external apps (Navigator) and will email them a link to create their account.
- Support for user auto-creation (See #5 from the FreightTracer v2.8 notes.
- Modifications to NextLoad interface to update load queue items.
FreightTracer v2.5.6 - Release Notes
My Shipments page sorting will show shipments in order of most recent to future shipments. When a load is completed the user will have the ability to submit a virtual POD, which allows the user to enter Recipient Name and Receiving Date & Time. ...
FreightTracer - A Brief Overview (Video)
Please use the link below to view a brief demo of the FreightTracer product. FreightTracer Introductory Video